1. The role of chromokinesin in moving chromosomes to the metaphase plate during mitosis.
2. Removal of a lesion and reconstruction using a bilobe flap plastic surgery procedure.
3. A 3D scapula model
4. A 3D skull model
5. 3D scissors cutting suture
6. Antibodies blocking acetylcholine receptors in myasthenia gravis, a type II hypersensitivity reaction.
7, A young boy getting a nosebleed in an animation on how to treat nosebleeds.
8. An apoptotic cell being engulfed by an immune cell.
Keywords: Animation, 3D, Models, Education, Multimedia, Allergy / Immunology, Anatomy, Cell biology / Histology, Molecular Biology, Plastic Surgery